Open RC is a project aimed to develop an Open-Source solution for radio control. It is currently based on the Bluetooth industry standard and fills the following criteria.
- Compact and light-weight hardware.
- Two-way radio communication.
- Transparent data protocol for various uses.
- Suitable for model aeroplanes, helicopters, cars, etc.
- Suitable for hobby projects such as robotics, etc.
- Suitable for industrial uses such as machine operation and monitoring.
- Bluetooth standard offers a world-wide ready-to-use solution.
Read more at www.open-rc.org